Access patient health information through NJSHINE
NJSHINE is proud to offer a Health Information Exchange Service to electronically connect hospitals, community practices, nursing homes, long term care facilities and home health agencies. Through this service, you can have real-time access to lab results, radiology reports, transcribed reports, problem lists (if available), and viewing medications via a web-based portal. Or, we can deliver the information directly into your electronic medical record (EMR).
Already invested in an Electronic Medical Record (EMR)?
Your practice will finally realize benefits and efficiencies with your EMR system that are only gained via electronic feeds.
No EMR, no problem!
If you don’t yet have an EMR, our Provider Portal can be an easy and efficient first step toward automating your practice with technology. Use the portal to search for records for any patient, review face sheets, and Continuity of Care Documents (CCDs).
Reduce Practice Expenses
Did you know that the typical 10-physician practice manages between 35,000 and 40,000 pages of medical information each month? Decreasing the costs of managing this information significantly improves operations and the bottom line.
Why utilize NJSHINE?
- 50% or more of a patient’s health information originates outside the physician practice
- NJSHINE, through our partner MobileMD®, handles all interaction with practices as well as practices’ EMR vendors, including implementation and ongoing support
- Receive hospital results and reports in real time, including lab results, radiology reports and transcribed documents
- Receive only the results you want – inpatient / outpatient, preliminary / final, document filters, and provider type filters (Ordering, Referring, PCP, CC, Consulting, Admitting, Attending, etc.)
- Eliminate faxes, scanning and indexing; maximize your EMR’s efficiencies through electronic feeds